5th Annual Acworth History & Southern Charm Tour
TOUR MAP (includes parking locations)
- Day Tour: Noon – 5pm (Houses A-G)
- Holbrook Reception: Noon – 5pm (at the Holbrook)
- Two LiRu Happy Holiday Hour: 4pm – 7pm (at Two LiRu)
- Candlelight Tour: 6pm – 8pm (Houses G-K)
Click HERE to purchase tickets OR
Text CHARM to 404-491-7724
$35 through the Day of Taste of Acworth (Saturday, October 12)
- $40 after Taste of Acworth (through Friday, November 15)
- $45 on the Day of the Tour (Saturday, November 16)
Tickets can also be purchased, and pre paid tickets be can be picked up.
- Friday, November 8, from 11am until 4pm at the Old Jail
- Monday & Tuesday, November 11 & 12, from 9:30am until 2pm at Brookwood Christian School
- Wednesday – Friday, November 13-15, from 9:30am until 4pm at the Old Jail-Brookwood Christian School address: 4728 Wood Street
–The Old Jail address: 4361 Senator Russell Avenue (Behind Fusco’s, next to Center Street Tavern – Acworth Cultural Arts)
- Tickets can be purchased (no pre paid pick up) at the Jail during the Acworth Beer & Wine Festival, for those attending the festival.
- Prepaid tickets can also be picked up on the day of the tour at The McEver House, 4989 North Main Street (stop A).
- Tickets can be purchased at the Old Jail (stop B) on the day of the tour.
The High Tea at the Serendipity House (Jesse L. Lemon House) is a separate price ($18) and reservations should be made by calling 770-966-1301.
A very special THANK YOU to our Sponsors!
Charm Sponsor, The Holbrook!
Pioneer Sponsor, Dogwood Terrace
And special thanks to the following for donating buses for transportation: